NOTICE TO CREDITORS AND OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES
- Any party in interest who desires to receive copies of pleadings and notices to which it is entitled under Bankruptcy Rule 2002 shall:
- File a request with the Clerk;
- Serve a copy of the request on the debtor, debtor's attorney, the attorney for the debtor-in-possession, the trustee, the attorney for the trustee and the U.S. Trustee; and
- Attach to the request filed with the Clerk a certificate of service which states to whom a copy of the request has been given.
- Service copies of all pleadings and papers must be in the format provided by the District Local Rules, or alternatively, no more than two pages may be placed on one side of an 8 ½" x 11" page, unless otherwise authorized by the Court.
Advisory Committee Notes
The amended rule includes both stylistic and substantive changes. The format of subdivisions is changed to maintain a consistent style across all rules. New subdivision (B) is added to provide for an alternative mode of service of pleadings and papers intended to reduce printing costs.