- Administrative Orders Authorizing Interim Local Rules
Administrative Orders authorizing the implementation of interim local rules will now appear on this webpage for easy reference in addition to being listed on the Administrative & Standing Orders page.
- Local Rules Now Available As Searchable Webpages
The current version of the Local Rules is now available in a new webpage format. Links to the traditional PDF format and the new webpage version are available below under the "Documents" heading. Due to this format change, the Local Rules may now be searched using the website's keyword search feature which is always available at the top right corner of every page.
- Local Rules Effective March 1, 2020 (PDF Version)
- Local Rules Effective March 1, 2020 (Webpage Version)
- Local Rules Effective March 1, 2020 - Redline Changes
- Local Rules Links
A quick reference tool to access forms and website references noted in the Local Rules.
Administrative Orders (AO) Authorizing Interim Local Rules
- AO 21-003 Adopting Interim Local Rule 5081-1 and Abrogating Local Rule 1006-1
- AO 22-001 Adopting Interim Local Rule 1009-1
Voluminous Pleadings Requirements
Local Bankruptcy Rule 9013-1(E) – Paper Copy for Lengthy Filings Requiring Hearing:
Any party that files a paper in a contested matter or adversary proceeding that, together with any memoranda, attachments, affidavits, exhibits, or depositions referenced, exceeds fifty (50) pages, must supply to chambers a full paper copy thereof. The paper copy shall be supplied contemporaneously with filing in matters in which the filing party reasonably expects opposition, such as non-consent dispositive motions. Where a paper filed in an administrative case does not become a contested matter until another party files its opposition, the paper copy shall be supplied no fewer than seven (7) days before the scheduled hearing.
- Public Input
- Summary of Changes for Public Comment
- Public Comment Submission Requirements