- 2020 Local Rules Public Comment Period Open Through 12/17/2020
A corrected "redline" version of the current 2020 Local Rules has been posted and is available for public comment. CLICK HERE to access the redline document. The comment period opens today (November 17, 2020) and closes at 5:00 p.m. EST on December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to read the full announcement, including directions for submitting comments.
- Administrative Order 20-002 was entered by Chief Bankruptcy Judge Specie today amending the Local Rules effective 12:01 a.m. EST, on March 1, 2020. The Court is grateful to the members of the Local Rules Committee for its tireless work on amendments to this Court’s Local Rules.
- Local Rules
- Local Rules Effective March 1, 2020 - Redline Changes
- Local Rules Links
- Standing, Admin & Other Orders
Voluminous Pleadings Requirements
Local Bankruptcy Rule 9013-1(E) – Paper Copy for Lengthy Filings Requiring Hearing:
Any party that files a paper in a contested matter or adversary proceeding that, together with any memoranda, attachments, affidavits, exhibits, or depositions referenced, exceeds fifty (50) pages, must supply to chambers a full paper copy thereof. The paper copy shall be supplied contemporaneously with filing in matters in which the filing party reasonably expects opposition, such as non-consent dispositive motions. Where a paper filed in an administrative case does not become a contested matter until another party files its opposition, the paper copy shall be supplied no fewer than seven (7) days before the scheduled hearing.
- Public Input
- Summary of Changes for Public Comment
- Public Comment Submission Requirements