Contact ECF Helpdesk
ECF Password Reset: Contact CMECF_Helpdesk@flnb.uscourts.gov if you are a current ECF account holder and have forgotten your password.
Account Unlock Request: Use this link to submit a form requesting that your account be unlocked.
CMECF_Helpdesk@flnb.uscourts.gov for general help desk questions (e.g., filing assistance, procedural questions, and/or limited case information). You may also contact us by phone:
- (888) 765-1752 or (850) 521-5001 (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST
- (866) 639-4615 (4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST)
- ECF User Manual
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Noticing Requirements
- CM/ECF Guide for Attorneys - How-to manual for navigating and using CM/ECF
- Training Requests
- Training Database (Upgraded PACER account required for access)
- Understanding Bankruptcy Videos - Videos provided by the court to explain what to expect when filing Bankruptcy
- Sitemap - A quick-click view of all sections of this website