All parties participating in the Mortgage Modification Mediation (MMM) process in the Northern District of Florida shall comply with the procedures contained within Amended Administrative Order No. 15-001. See also Administrative Order 19-002 concerning the use of document sharing portals.
The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida has adopted uniform procedures for its MMM program. This program applies to all bankruptcy chapters and all types of real property, commercial and residential. MMM is uniform in most respects with the MMM programs in the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. MMM has been streamlined to reduce costs, save time, and make it easier for the parties to facilitate a loan modification.
The Bankruptcy Court will not force any modification and will make no adjudication except with the consent of both parties. Any signed agreement reached at mediation must be approved by the Bankruptcy Court before it is binding and enforceable.
- Approved Secure Online Communication Portal(s)
- List of Court Approved Mortgage Modification Mediators
- Local Form A-9 Application for Admission to Registry of Mediators Qualified Under the Florida Northern Mortgage Modification Mediation Program
- Amended Standing Order No. 20 Guidelines and Procedures for Mortgage Modification Mediators (Qualification Requirements)
- Local Form 3 Verified Ex Parte Motion for Mortgage Modification Mediation ("MMM") for parties represented by an attorney
- Local Form 3PS Verified Ex Parte Motion for Mortgage Modification Mediation ("MMM") for self-represented parties
- Sample Form Order Granting Motion for Referral to Mortgage Modification Mediation