If you are new to electronic case filing in CM/ECF, we suggest that case openings be performed during normal business hours so that we may provide assistance, if needed.
For questions regarding electronic filing in this court, please contact our Help Desk at CMECF_HelpDesk@flnb.uscourts.gov or by phone at (850) 521-5001 or toll free at (866)765-1752.
CM/ECF NextGen TRAIN Database
To view our NextGen training environment, you will need to register with the "training" version of PACER at https://train-pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/pscof/registration.jsf Once you have a training PACER account, you will need to submit an "E-File Registration" request for "Florida Northern Bankruptcy Court (train)", found under the "Maintenance" tab in "Manage My Account" (https://train-pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/pscof/login.xhtml). After your request has been approved, use your training PACER credentials to log into the CM/ECF NextGen TRAIN database.
- Administrative Procedures Regarding Electronic Case filing in the Northern District of Florida
- Local Rules for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Filing Requirements by Chapter
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Title 11, United States Code ("The Bankruptcy Code")
Online training resources for CM/ECF NextGen are available on the PACER website at https://pacer.uscourts.gov/help