The Clerk’s Office will advise court constituents if there is a need to close one or more divisions or reschedule/relocate hearings due to severe weather. Communication will be in the form of:
- phone message recordings;
- instant notifications via RSS of Court Announcements & News posted to the Court’s website; and/or
- mass emails sent to all registered CM/ECF users and other GovDelivery subscribers.
For closures affecting court hearings, a notice rescheduling or relocating those hearings will also be docketed, if possible.
To ensure that you receive all notifications from our office:
- Sign up for the RSS Feed to receive instant notification of News & Announcements.
- Subscribe to GovDelivery adding your email address to the box below and clicking the Submit button.
- Ensure that the “uscourts.gov” domain is listed as a “safe” domain with your email and/or internet service provider to prevent emails from being rejected as “spam.”
- Contact Us before visiting or attending court to ensure that we are open and/or to receive instructions if we are not.