The public comment period for the March 1, 2020 Local Rules has closed. An announcement will appear on this website's Home page when a new public comment period is opened by the Local Rules Committee.
Public Comment Submission Requirements
Upon the establishment by the Local Rules Committee of a public comment review period, the following email address may be used to submit comments concerning proposed Local Rules:
This address is simply for the submission of comments. Two-way communication between committee members and requestors will take place in person, by telephone, or through direct committee member email addresses.
All submissions must contain the following information before a comment will be scheduled for committee review:
- Requestor’s name
- Requestor’s email address
- Requestor’s contact number
- Citation of the subject Local Rule (or a proposed citation for a new rule)
- Executive summary of the proposed amendment
- Redline text showing proposed amendments to an existing rule or proposed text for a new rule
- Supporting references and detailed comments in support of the proposed amendment
The Requestor will be contacted by a member of the Local Rules Committee subsequent to the committee’s initial review of the submission.