Announcement Posting Period:
Friday, August 3, 2018 - Saturday, August 3, 2019
We are pleased to announce that the public calendar for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida is now available via the CHAP Public Mobile Calendar ("ChapMobile") application. ChapMobile gives attorneys and trustees the ability to view upcoming hearing and 341 meeting schedules anytime, anywhere. With ChapMobile you can:
- View each judge’s hearing calendar (for a range of days);
- Search hearings by Attorney, Debtor, and Case Name;
- View 341 Meetings by trustee (for a range of days);
- View court locations and contact information;
- Create your own settings for courts, judges, and attorney groups; and
- Navigate to another participating court’s ChapMobile application.
The ChapMobile app is available free for both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. To find the app in your app store, search for "chapmobile." After downloading, select your court and then personalize your settings. For detailed instructions, please review the ChapMobile User Guide created by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York and/or watch the training video produced by the developing court, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah.