1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

How do I amend a previously filed document?

We have specific "amended" events for several different types of pleadings. Please be certain that you use the correct filing event in order to keep fees, deadlines and/or hearings proceeding as they should. To locate an "amended" event in CM/ECF, use the keyword Search option located in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen. A search for "compensation," for instance, will provide you with the options for the following events:

-Compensation, Application for
-Amended Application for Compensation
-BPP Form B280 - Disclosure of Compensation of BPP
-Disclosure of Compensation of Attorney for Debtor

You may also search "amended" but the list of available filing events will be much longer. If there is not a specific “amended” filing event, you may use the “Amended Motion,” “Amended Application,” or “Amended Document” events.

Various links listed on this and other pages are maintained by other public and private organizations. These links and pointers are provided for the user's convenience. The U. S. Bankruptcy Court does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information; nor does it control or guarantee the on-going availability, maintenance, or security of these Internet sites. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.