1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

I do not have pay stubs since I have been unemployed for over 60 days. Do I have to file something else instead?

Employee Income Records (aka Payment Advices or pay stubs) must be filed by both the debtor and the joint debtor, if applicable.  If the debtor(s) is/are unemployed and cannot submit pay stubs from the last 60 days, a Statement of No Employer Income should be completed.  This form is located on our website here.

Various links listed on this and other pages are maintained by other public and private organizations. These links and pointers are provided for the user's convenience. The U. S. Bankruptcy Court does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information; nor does it control or guarantee the on-going availability, maintenance, or security of these Internet sites. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.