1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

How do I correct a Submission Error that I received on a pleading I filed?

Most Submission Error Notifications require that the document or pleading be re-filed correctly. If you are unsure how correct the error, call the Case Administrator who made the entry, his or her name will be in parenthesis at the end of the docket entry, or call the Help Desk for assistance.  Someone will be able to explain to you exactly what was incorrect about your filing so that you can correct the problem.

Various links listed on this and other pages are maintained by other public and private organizations. These links and pointers are provided for the user's convenience. The U. S. Bankruptcy Court does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information; nor does it control or guarantee the on-going availability, maintenance, or security of these Internet sites. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.