1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

How do I check the status of a proposed order?

Call the Clerk's office and ask to speak to the Case Administrator to whom the case is assigned. The Case Administrator's name is located in the upper right section of the docket. You may also call our office and provide the case number to the person who answers the telephone and they can transfer you to the appropriate person.

Various links listed on this and other pages are maintained by other public and private organizations. These links and pointers are provided for the user's convenience. The U. S. Bankruptcy Court does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information; nor does it control or guarantee the on-going availability, maintenance, or security of these Internet sites. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.