1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

How do I cancel an online payment that should not have been made?

You cannot cancel a payment once it has been made. You can file a motion requesting a refund, if needed.

Various links listed on this and other pages are maintained by other public and private organizations. These links and pointers are provided for the user's convenience. The U. S. Bankruptcy Court does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information; nor does it control or guarantee the on-going availability, maintenance, or security of these Internet sites. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.